Introduction "Crown Chronicles" is a Collectable Card Game, multi-player game allowing battles between players and/or against the environment managed by the program. Upon installing the "Crown Chronicles" game you are bound by this use license. The patrimonial and moral rights of the "Crown Chronicles" game are held by SAS MMTAP GAMES, registered in the Business Register under number 791 634 603.
2. Access to the game
2.1 In order to play the "Crown Chronicles" game you should register an identifier, a password and an email address. The identifier, the password and the email address are given to your personally and should not be passed to anyone, whether against payment or free of charge, including temporarily.
2.2 The use of the "Crown Chronicles" game requires permanent Internet connection. It is the user’s responsibility to determine whether the Internet access through his cell phone device has a financial cost and/or uses hours included in a cost packaged negotiated with a cell phone operator. The cost linked to the Internet connection for access to the game is the user’s responsibility.
2.3 The user declares that he is at least 9 and agrees not to use the game otherwise. If a user over 12 and under 18 registers an identifier, a password and an e-mail, the parents may request the change or deletion of the account by sending an email to
2.4 Access to the "Crown Chronicles" game requires cell phone devises with adequate Technology as well as a compatible operating system for the user’s experience to be as satisfactory as possible. SAS MMTAP GAMES declines all responsibility in the event that the user cannot use the game on his cell phone device.
3. Intellectual property of the game and rights and duties of the user
3.1 Patrimonial rights The patrimonial rights to the "Crown Chronicles" game are held by the SAS MMTAP GAMES company. The user receives no intellectual property item and has no right of reproduction, representation, or distribution over any item of the game and of its component programmes, for any reason, even temporarily. This licence and the rights and duties arising therefrom are solely granted to the user which cannot pass them on for any reason, including temporarily. As a result, neither the identifier, password and email nor the game and its component programmes can be passed on, even partly, for any reason including temporarily. Also the user has no right to alter or copy the game and its component programmes in any manner, even partly, including temporarily. Any use of the game and/or of the account of the user that is non-conform with this licence will result without notice, in the final cancellation of his account, without any possible claim on this matter. The user acknowledges and agrees that he is not the owner of any item of the game or of the programmes making it up.
3.2 Moral rights Apart from the sound items and scenario, the moral rights of the "Crown Chronicles" game are owned by the SAS MMTAP GAMES. The holder of the moral rights have the right to the respect of their name and of the quality and of their work. As a result, the user is not allowed to divert in any way, any item of the game or of its component programmes.
4. Character, objects and virtual money The "Crown Chronicles" game offers virtual items to the user : objects, characters and a currency. The user does not have to purchase these items to benefit from the whole content of the game. However, for a more fulfilling game experience some of the virtual elements will be offered for purchase or as rewards or in exchange for friends’ points or for specific non mandatory actions. No payment may be made other than through the Appstore and Google Play distribution platforms. The user agrees that he has read the licences specific to these platforms and that he complies with their rights and duties, including in terms of payments made by minors.
4.1 User’s rights As specified in article 3, the user receives no right of ownership. As a result, the user has no right of ownership relating to the virtual items. Also, he has no right to pass on or alter such items, for any reason, even partly and including on a temporary basis. The user acknowledges and agrees that he is the owner of none of the virtual items received free or charge or acquired by him, including against payment. The SAS MMTAP GAMES company reserves the right to open a platform to supervise exchanges of virtual items between players. In that event, notice will be given to the user.
4.2. Features of the virtual items Each virtual item offered to the user, whether free of charge or against payment, has specific features, which can be changed at any time, with notice given to the user. The user acknowledges and agrees that he sustains no loss in connection therewith. Each virtual item may be offered, whether free of charge or against payment, temporarily. The user acknowledges and agrees that he will suffer no harm in connection therewith.
4.3 Price The prices offered for the virtual items may be changed at any time without notice or information, without the user claiming any loss related to this. The user acknowledges and agrees that he will never be refunded, in any manner, for any reason, for any of the virtual items that he received, free of charge or against payment. In the event of any breakdown, compensation may be paid in the form of virtual money, depending on the nature of the breakdown spent virtual money may be refunded.
5. Advertising The user acknowledges and agrees that advertising can be displayed in the game. When you download or access "Crown Chronicles" via a mobile device, we and our service providers may receive information about your location (based on your IP address) and your mobile device, including various unique identifiers associated with your device, hardware type, the version of your operating system and your in-game activity. We and our service providers may use this information to provide you with personalised advertising and other content, including advertising and content based on your location. The SAS MMTAP GAMES company declines any responsibility as to the advertisers’ ads as well as to the products and services offered to the user by the third companies. The presence of advertising for third companies does not imply that the SAS MMTAP GAMES company sponsors them or recommends their products or services.
6. User’s conduct The user formally and irrevocably agrees to use the game in compliance with the law and this licence, and only for a playful and non-commercial or artistic purpose. The player agrees to behave courteously and to respect players and comply with applicable laws, including criminal laws relating to the broadcasting of messages. The user agrees not to breach the intellectual property or the laws, in particular criminal laws, in the choice of his identifier. The user agrees not to circulate to other players, any information relating to his private life and no personal opinion or message unrelated to the game. The user agrees not to contact other players and not to send messages other than for a playful and non-commercial purpose. The user is informed that he can report any behaviour that may appear to be a violation of the law and of this licence by sending an email to The SAS MMTAP GAMES company reserves the right to delete any message from the user without notice nor information.
7. Contents removal and termination The SAS MMTAP GAMES company reserves the absolute right to stop the game or part of the game, or to change its content or its systems at any time, subject to notice to the user. The user acknowledges and agrees that he sustains no loss in connection therewith. The user agrees that the SAS MMTAP GAMES company may access his account and his messages. The user agrees that the SAS MMTAP GAMES company may check his way of playing and using the game as well as his communications with the other players in order to ensure that no law or clause of this licence is breached. However, the user agrees and acknowledges that the SAS MMTAP GAMES company has no supervision duty. The user acknowledges and agrees that the SAS MMTAP GAMES company may suspend or delete his account at its sole discretion. Notice hereof will be given to the user.
9. Guarantee exclusions The user acknowledges and agrees that the game may not meet his playing expectations and may temporarily sustain malfunctions, including regarding the virtual items obtained free of charge or against payment. The SAS MMTAP GAMES company declines any responsibility as to the time spent and/or the money spent by the user in connection with the game. The SAS MMTAP GAMES company declines any responsibility as to the use of the game by the user. The user agrees and acknowledges that he will not be able to claim any loss in connection with possible data loss, whether temporarily or permanently. The user agrees and acknowledges that he will not be able to hold the company SAS MMTAP GAMES responsible for the behaviour of another player against him. The user agrees and acknowledges that this licence may be subject to change at any time by the company SAS MMTAP GAMES. Notice hereof will be sent to the user. If the licence modification does not appear bearable to the user, he will then have to stop using the game. The user agrees that he will suffer no harm in connection therewith.
10. Disputes This licence is governed by the laws of France and French courts.
11. Miscellaneous Any questions relating to this licence or to the game and the use thereof may be asked by sending an email to the following address